PURPOSE AND INTENT
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We collect, use, retain, and share your personal information in accordance with certain data privacy and data protection principles. Specifically, the personal information we collect about you is:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve these purposes;
- accurate and kept up to date;
- kept only as long as necessary for these purposes; and
- kept securely.
If we intend to collect, use, retain, or share your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which your personal information was collected, we will obtain your consent to do so.