LAS VEGAS, Money20/20 USA - Verifone (NYSE: PAY), a world leader in payments and commerce solutions, is showcasing leading application developers at Money20/20 USA to demonstrate how innovative third-party apps integrate with Verifone’s latest solutions to help merchants grow.
Verifone invites developers to design and create non-payment apps for its latest payment devices—without requiring them to be payments experts—via Developer Central. This portal offers a fast, simple way for developers to reach new markets and help merchants and acquirers grow their businesses with apps that enhance the consumer experience and streamline operations.
“The proliferation of new technologies and payment methods continue to redefine consumers’ expectation of the in-store shopping experience, and what it takes for merchants to succeed in today’s retail environment,” said Abizar Vakharia, vice president of Global Solutions for Verifone. “By supporting third-party apps at the point of sale, Verifone facilitates a connected payment ecosystem. We are committed to offering an open and flexible, cloud-based platform that welcomes partner and merchant collaborations to customize and fit their needs.”
Applications being showcased at Money20/20 USA and available to merchants, include:
- Ecwid: the leading omnichannel e-commerce platform that allows SMBs to sync their online store with their physical point of sale, so consumers can shop for their products anywhere and anytime from any device, with the option to order online and pick-up in-store.
- vLoyalty by vPromos: a card-linked loyalty, social and mobile engagement solution from vPromos that merchants can use to seamlessly enroll customers, track rewards, send targeted card-linked offers via SMS and email, and redeem rewards and offers in real time at the point of sale.
- GiftFly: the fastest, most convenient custom gift card solution for any business, which enables merchants to create, promote, fundraise and sell their physical and digital gift cards to anyone, anywhere, anytime—instantly.
- Homebase: a leading employee management solution that increases operational efficiency by enabling merchants to build better schedules in less time, track hours from anywhere, and save time on preparing payroll.
- iMobile3: a leading provider of tablet POS applications, with over 100,000 units deployed throughout North America, which empowers merchants with state-of-the-art POS solutions that are custom-branded for their business with inventory management, staff administration and transaction reporting.