Chargeback and Refund Risk Analyst with German Language
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
The Chargeback and Refunds Risk Analyst is managing the Chargeback & Refund Process in order to ensure the operational flow for the company’s commercial activity.
- Provide operational support on all aspects of PSP/Acquiring Chargebacks
- Solve chargeback/dispute requests from the processing banks
- Investigate and provide supporting documentation for payment returns
- Ensure accurate records are kept on the status of all incoming Chargebacks
- Prepare and submit accurate defense packages in line with the relevant PSP/Acquirer requirements to increase won rates in the chargeback process
- Establish and maintain effective communication lines with key stakeholders, business partners and peers.
- Assure the good functionality of the refund process
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Proven experience within the Financial Services or Card industry, ideally minimum 6 months of experience in payments/fraud/Chargebacks within financial services
- Previous experience of working in a highly regulated industry
- Fluent communication skills in English
- German language knowledge is a plus
- Strong PC skills in Windows environment and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized person with good attention to details and analytical skills, able to work independently while being an excellent team player.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team