Global Senior Fraud Officer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Monitor fraud patterns and fraud risks through the customer lifecycle and provide appropriate detection of emerging and ongoing fraud patterns.
- Analyze fraud profiles and the type of fraud we are experiencing
- Advise the Senior Management responsible for the automated detection process with operational data such as detection quality, error, and threshold analysis.
- Develop and implement solutions to reduce fraud risk and financial loss with a clear focus on reducing the impact on the merchant portfolio
- Work closely together with our product teams to minimize by design the opportunity for fraud and identify and control the residual risk.
- Contribute to capability roadmaps to deliver improvement in key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee risk assessments of new or changing products & features and submit proposals for timely controls to support a successful change deployment
- Evaluate external providers (i.e. risk data providers, transaction monitoring solutions) to supplement our fraud detection and technology-driven remediation capabilities
- Assist the 3rd line of defense with the auditing programs
- Contribute to the development of specific training for the fraud operations
- Report relevant fraud incidents to MLRO, and regulators and handle the communication with the authorities
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business, management, and senior leadership
What qualifications will you need to be successful
- 5+ years of fraud risk management experience in the financial services or payments sectors (1st or 2nd line)
- Knowledge of Financial Crime regulatory, compliance, and risk management frameworks (preferably in the issuing/ acquiring/ gateway business)
- Familiarity with the tools and techniques available on the market for fraud identification and prevention and with transaction monitoring activities
- Capacity to prioritize business needs and obtain results in a fast-paced environment with a flexible and data-driven leadership style
- Swift work style across multiple teams locally and globally to drive execution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written), including to senior leadership, fluent in English language
Why you’ll love working with us
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team