Customer Service Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
\As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible in delivering exceptional support to our customers. You will combine problem solving skills, customer-focus and empathy in order to elevate our customer’s experience and contribute to the overall success we achieve. Your main task will be to handle customer requests over various channels and provide quick and helpful solutions.
What you'll do
- Handling customer requests via phone and e-mail related to the online purchase process (Inbound process)
- Handling confidential information securely according to internal rules.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- You will need have a good level of English (spoken and written)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team