Senior Business Process Expert Order to Cash
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Creates and develops project scope and schedules. Plans and assigns resources to associated tasks and deliverables
- Advise and consult with other departments on issues, concerns, problems, and questions
- Manages resources, communications, and timelines of projects/programs.
- Conducts kick-off meeting with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan and gain consensus.
- Conduct working sessions or status meeting to keep project on track and leadership informed of progress
- Demonstrate business skills with the ability to effectively negotiate priorities across multiple groups/teams
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance
- Identifies high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints and implements approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project
- Communicate any operational, development or resourcing roadblocks to leadership
- Creates/implements solutions to obstacles/challenges throughout the course of the project
- Facilitates solutions across portfolio of projects, leveraging experiences and lessons learned
- Develops and maintains relationships with stakeholders beyond Finance and IT , including (but not limited to) Operations, Order Management and Legal to cover any all potential downstream implications of the project
- Responsible for communicating committed deliverables and delivery plan
- Day-to-day management of client finance transformation activities and leads teams focusing on deployment and process optimization
- Troubleshoots/escalates initiative issues to resolution
- Develops Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for managing projects
- Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Minimum 3-5 years of Accounting/Finance or OTC process owner experience
- Experience with Oracle R12
- Ability to understand the vision and then successfully translate that vision into executable steps to transform finance
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to work in ambiguous situations
- The ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Understanding or Experience with project management methodologies (Traditional or Agile)
- Understanding of the Order to Cash End to End Business Process
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team