Order Administration Analyst with German
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
For our local Bucharest center, we are looking for an Order Admin. Analyst with German language skills. This is an exciting role that combines order management activities with a customer service component, within the payment services industry! The Order Administration Analyst will report directly to the Order Administration Jr. Manager.
What you`ll do:
- Process customer orders according to internal guidelines and procedures
- Attend customer calls using German language and solve for various queries in a professional manner
- Support setting up new processes based on customer and business requirements
- Liaise with external and internal departments (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Customers) to resolve queries and contribute to process improvements
- Ability to adapt and work across various systems and provide support with testing and automation
What you need to have:
- Advanced German and English skills
- Experience in a multinational environment and ability to communicate with team members at all levels
- Solid understanding of the payment services ecosystem and order management flow
- Direct experience with various ERPs and ticketing tools
- Strong team spirit and professional attitude
- Work on own initiative and well in a team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Nice to have:
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV in English.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team