For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Installing and configuring Windows and macOS laptops, use deployment tools like Configuration Manager, Intune and JAMF.
- Continuously monitoring the IT ticketing system queue, resolving, and escalating incidents to team members.
- Installing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and maintaining computer hardware systems and peripherals.
- Maintaining and mediating relationships with suppliers of equipment and services related to equipment.
- Preparing requests for proposals for computers and peripherals.
- Tracking systems sent to service with problems.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment, documentation, forms, and preparing various reports.
- Assisting in setting up the requested IT equipment (i.e., video, audio, telecommunications) for meetings and conferences.
- Remote support and troubleshooting for users in Bucharest and EMEA region sites.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- English level B2
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role in IT user support and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 OS (supporting and troubleshooting, security and networking, patch management, backup, and recovery)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 productivity Office apps (Outlook, Excel, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to identify problems based on user tickets. Ability to prioritize tasks based on severity of issue (ServiceNow knowledge it’s a plus)
- Basic knowledge of security practices (encryption, password managers, SSO/MFA)
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory/Azure AD (users, groups, GPO)
- Basic knowledge of networking (topology, most used protocols, DNS, VPN clients)
- Basic knowledge of Online Exchange (user and shared mailboxes, groups, resources, roles)
- Basic knowledge of SCCM/Intune/Autopilot/JAMF enrollment MDM tools
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team