For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Maintaining technical documentation, including user guides and product training materials.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in support of multiple products and services.
- Partner with product management, engineering, user research, designers, and others to define a product content experience vision and plan for execution for our product experiences
- Enhancing our existing technical documentation infrastructure to make it more efficient to manage and enable moderated content contribution from sources outside the technical writing team.
- Stay aware of trends and new tools and technologies in the technical writing industry.
- Identifying new ways to improve the customer experience as it relates to their integration and operation of our products and services, with a focus on technical documentation and other associated resources.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of consumer, enterprise, or SaaS technical content experience
- Aptitude for quickly building an understanding of complex technical concepts
- Motivated, self-starting, and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Passion for quality, design, and user experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a broad group of people.
- Experience collaborating and communicating up and across the organization and with teams in different geographic locations
- Experience building a documentation portal and working with stakeholders to deliver a great developer experience.
- Track record of deploying a “docs-as-code” platform that lets software developers easily deliver their documentation to third-party developers.
- Versed in working with software developers who generate their code from their documentation and vice versa.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team