IOS Software Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
For our new eCommerce payment platform, we are looking for iOS Developers to add to our highly skilled team.
You will be part of setting up the new Mobile Development stream within Verifone and will be involved in projects related to iOS-based payment solutions and our mobile SDK’s. While building this as part of our Front-end stack, you will also become familiar with our back-end solutions so that end to end functionality and features can be offered to our customers. In this role you will get into discussions with the product team and the architecture team to make sure that the product functions as
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Self-starter and you can build up the team together with your other Mobile SDK developers.
- You know the frameworks and Technologies that are required to build such products.
- Team player: working together with other developers, designers, data analysts and the UX team.
- Eager to learn the eCommerce payments solution of Verifone and learn everyone in the teams.
- You are passionate about writing robust and scalable code, while remaining pragmatic in our demanding and ever changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Self disciplined and enjoys working at a fast-pace whilst managing and prioritizing goals.
- The ability to write maintainable code and being able to identify and resolve issues and bugs over a full stack environment is imperative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 2+ years experience developing Objective-C/Swift iOS apps (iOS)
- Experience building UI interfaces following Apple Human Interface Guidelines (iOS)
- Experience interacting with WebViews
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience handling PII/PCI data
- Experience developing or contributing to open source API libraries/SDKs
We offer you
We offer you to build the new Mobile SDK team and engage on projects that Verifone has never experienced before. You are the Mobile SDK evangelist from who we would like to hear more. You will tell us how payment methods can be given to our customers for easy integration with Mobile SDK’s. Some of the payment methods that we have on the roadmap are: Paypal, Klarna, Apple pay, Vipps, etc.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team