Commercial Operations, EMEA
Marketing Operations Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations professional with exceptional business, analytical and communication skills.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be a primary resource to support the marketing team to help execute and measure campaigns by utilizing and creating marketing systems, dashboards and tools. Additionally, this position will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns to increase acquisition of new customers, and retention and growth of the current install base.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for managing innovative, marketing campaigns and optimizing Verifone’s lead generation activities and channels, including coordinating with online and other touch points to track leads. Actual hands-on development of email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns are required. Utilize / coordinate a mix of email, online marketing, webinars and event-based campaigns to generate new sales lead.
This role is accountable for regional lead targets, lead quality, conversion, data enrichment, marketing process automation and tools, program and channel performance and data cleansing, reporting to optimize campaign performance and ROI.
What you'll do
- Responsible for creating and executing on the Demand Generation Strategy
- Campaign planning and performance management including forecasting lead targets and implementing nurturing, conversion acceleration and ROI best practices throughout the customer purchase lifecycle.
- Work closely with sales for field marketing programs, and lead qualification and nurturing.
- Maintain best practices around the organization of lists, campaigns and notifications on a global basis.
- Design and analyze performance reports and dashboards to measure and optimize marketing ROI, prepare weekly reports to alert sales and managers as to lead activity.
- Direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness to ascertain when campaigns are successful or need to be changed, provide analysis and recommendations regarding campaigns and present analytical insights. Identify marketing funnel gaps and develop process solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Establish KPIs and ROI models for marketing programs and rigorously analyze results to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of all programs
- Develop the constant optimization and enhancement of templates, website & landing pages, email deliverability, A/B testing, lead scoring, etc.
- Develop and implement lead nurturing tactics for multiple campaign streams
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in marketing, business administration or statics economics, math/statistics or significant analytical experience
- 3-5 years of marketing ops experience
- Experience and proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce.com, and Excel, working with and analyzing large data sets required.
- Ability to collect, correlate and analyze large amounts of data coupled with recommended actions
- Strong project management and communication skills are a must.
- Familiar with progressive profiling, data management concepts (including cleaning, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, CRM integration), email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and demand generation reporting.
- Comfortable working in fast-moving environment with quickly changing priorities
- Problem solver focused on business outcomes
- Passion for technology, creativity to think outside the box and leadership to execute effectively.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through; demonstrates a rigor for testing
- Systems/process-oriented thinker, with an advanced problem-solving and technical aptitude
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with a minimum of 2 years in B2B e-commerce marketing and B2B lead models.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team