Sr. Business Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Conduct requirements analysis
- Work closely with Product Owner and Architects
- Detail out the requirements in flows and data mappings
- Describe requirements in detail creating work packages and epics, user stories
- Communicate functional scope and requirements to the teams through: Documentation (High level requirements, Flow charts, Data Mapping)
- Should ensure the requirements are understood by the teams
- Are responsible for identifying and describing dependencies together with other BAs and architects
- Should be able to participate in external meetings with our APM partners and customers to understand complex requirements or to explain functionality
- Assist the project manager in planning and delivery
- Participate in planning and tracking
- Are responsible for any change in functional scope
- Present change request to project manager
- Are required to respond to any questions or clarifications during development, test case preparations and testing
- Participate in internal QA and User Acceptance Testing
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 3 years relevant experience
- Requirements analysis and specifications
- Understand complex value chains and integrations between several systems
- Experience with Agile Project Methodology
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Fluent industry language skills in English
- Structured and process oriented
- Able to work distributed and in global and multi-cultural teams
- Banking/Payment domain knowledge is a plus
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team