Customer Service Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be part of the Shopper Support Team, delivering exceptional service to our customers from all over the world. You will combine skills, passion, customer-focus, positive mindset to elevate Verifone's service delivery and will be a strong contributor to the overall success we achieve.
What you’ll do:
- You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail and chat related to the online purchase process (Inbound process);
- You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules.
What you need to know:
- You know English very well (spoken & written);
- If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better but it’s not a must;
- You need or like having a flexible schedule by working both in day and night shifts (24/7 shift work schedule);
- You enjoy helping others and are a team player.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You are a big part in creating your schedule and the shifts are communicated well in advance;
- We offer incentives for night & week-end shifts, as well as for working during legal holidays;
- Competitive pay;
- We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subscription, WorldClass, Bookster;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
- We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 6 weeks in training. Which is paid, by the way!;
- We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance.
What happens after people stop calling you “Hey, Junior!”:
- After 9 months, you can become a Senior. All you have to do is reach your goals and you will be eligible for a salary increase and we will get you involved in extra activities;
- After 12 months, there is even more in store for you! We will help you create your career plan and even provide training programs to help you further grow.
Do you want to know more? Come and meet us!
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team