QA Engineer intern
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are seeking a QA Intern who is highly analytical and driven and who is very process and detail oriented to be part of our Testing Department.
What you'll do
- Imagine, organize, and execute a comprehensive series of manual tests for new features of our web and mobile applications;
- Create and execute relevant use case scenarios based on how consumers will interact with our software to ensure an intuitive interface;
- Collaborate with product management, design, and development teams on the user interface, functionality, and specifications of new features;
- Work with the entire QA team to test larger new features that affect many areas of the product;
- Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle;
- Final year student in a college or university working towards degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or other technical field;
- PC architecture knowledge and troubleshooting experience;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Ability to work independently as well as on an agile team;
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently;
- High level of initiative and self-motivation;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English;
Why you'll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software;
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase;
- Unique opportunity for personal growth;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.);
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription;
- Teambuilding, parties with all your team;
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team