Commercial Operations, EMEA
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Is time to get ready and plan your career for next year!
Duration: the length of the internship is six months, with possibility of extension.
Working at Verifone is an exciting challenge, as you will gain real life experience in one of the leading digital commerce & payments providers in the world.
This is the job for you if you are fascinated by technology and excited about selling products in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Help the Digital Team management with action items & follow-ups
- Help the Digital Team with market/internal analysis/reporting
- Research and find relevant information about prospects (companies, contacts), identify key players and generate interest to stimulate opportunity
- Generate and create sales-ready leads and opportunities through phone and e-mail
- Utilize company sales automation tools to accurately report activity
- Collect and share market insights from prospect engagements
- Offer support to existing clients, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
All we ask is that:
- You know English very well (spoken & written)
- Someone working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree and has a very strong interest in sales
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A self-starter who likes to win!
- A goal-oriented mentality and ability to plan for success
In return, we offer:
- Young, dynamic team and international work environment
- You are a big part in creating your schedule (you can opt for different time schedules)
- We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subscription, Bookster
Our interns don’t learn by watching, they learn by getting involved in real projects.
Ready, steady, apply! … and let’s get to know each other!
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team