For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
The Security Engineer position will be tasked with overseeing the compliance and IT risk policy across Verifone Cloud Services
- Ensure compliance of Verifone Cloud Services with PCI DSS
- Oversight and assessments on the IT and Security of Verifone systems
- Coordination of IT and Security incidents across VCS
- Provide input for the IT and Security policies of VCS in line with the existing Verifone policies
- Knowledge sharing of the IT and Security related requirements towards the Verifone organization
- Support the department with identifying and assessing IT and Security risks and mitigation measures
- Monitoring the effectiveness of these mitigation measures
- Assists various teams during PCI DSS audits
- Assist in the collection of evidences required by PCI DSS
- Participate in security architecture projects
- Assist various teams in enforcing and maintaining a healthy security posture
- Manage the risks coming out of VCS in accordance with ISO 27001
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- A completed academic education in the relevant direction
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IT and Security
- Knowledge of and experience with payment services and guidelines on security
- Strong knowledge about basic infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, VPN etc)
- Understanding of version control systems
- Good understanding of networking technologies
- Good understating of operating systems (Linux/Windows)
- Work experience with ensuring PCI DSS compliance or ISO 27001
- Experience with COBIT/ITIL
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management, incident management asset management good practices
- Fluent in English and willing to travel
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work product
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, depending on the situation
- Experience and knowledge on the identification and assessment of IT & Security risks
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team