For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are looking for a talented Global Product Manager in the Payments area to join our product team specializing in eCommerce transaction processing, tokenization, secure customer authentication, order flows and management and many others. We focus on mentoring you to achieve your goals!
We are growing our eCommerce presence globally by integration new acquiring banks, new payment methods and new payment functionalities. Your mission will be to help define the roadmap execution for platform capabilities associated to payment products and solutions, translate business requirements to features and services and drive implementations and launch to the business.
What you'll do
- Act as a liaison between business leaders, development, testing and project team, highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from the information gathered
- Manage a roadmap with a list of potential improvements
- Work with conflicting priorities and use customer insight and digital analytics to make informed decisions
- Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers
- Perform acceptance testing when necessary
- Provide support across multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Be able to identify Use Cases from business and client requirements and translate them to functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions.
- Create and update project documentation, including Use Cases, flowcharts, other documentation artifacts – as needed.
- Design and create custom reports to measure performance
- Lead on competitor research, incorporating findings into future roadmap
- Define and prioritize use cases that help the execution of a value-added customer journey experience from a payments standpoint and help drive the product roadmap
- Support trainings, manage releases, ensure smooth rollout of projects, complete pre and post-implementation activities
- Have a collaborative way of working, breaking down any barriers to move relationships forward
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- At least 3 years of professional Project Management experience
- Experience performing duties of a Product Manager: stakeholder management, backlog prioritization, create initiatives from different types of features
- Experience with creation of requirements, documentation and management ideally focused on eCommerce transactions
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with Agile – is preferred
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to research, develop and validate the UI flows to be implemented
- A desire to understand and learn their product’s features and technical composition and are aware of new technologies and the potential they might provide
- Good and timely decision making
Extra points for:
- A basic idea about (at least) one programming language
- Very basic API integration knowledge, would help a lot during
- Payment processing knowledge eCommerce or In Store
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team