For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
The design, documentation and development of software for payment terminals, providing solutions to meet customer requirements
What you'll do:
- Develop the application source code
- Provide source code reviews
- Resolve and fix problems reported
- Provide quality solutions by careful software design documented in Design Specification and creation and execution of Unit Tests
- Review software specifications and identify areas which require further clarification and changes
- Responsible for the maintenance and Tier 3 support of terminal applications
- Maintain an understanding and knowledge of key industry trends related to payment systems software and hardware.
- Reports to Lead Developer or Software Development Manager
- Experience in software specification creation and software design
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience in C++
- Payment industry experience would be a definite advantage.
- Very good C++ and Python knowledge, bash script familiarity would be an asset
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Java Script would be an advantage
- Knowledge of embedded software design, programming and debugging,
- Knowledge principles of parallel software development
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team