For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for a senior level DevOps professional, who is hands-on on the AWS stack
What you'll do
DevOps engineer would be supporting infrastructure using cloud technology, primarily using AWS.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Five+ years of working in DevOps role supporting infrastructure using cloud technology, primarily using AWS
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy and Code Pipeline
- Automation experience in building the VPC using CloudFormation or a similar technology
- Good knowledge of various AWS services e.g. VPC, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ELB
- Experience in building running and scaling micro services using Kubernetes
- Experience with Spinnaker – a plus.
- Knowledge of Ansible or Terraform - desirable
- Experience with source control management such as: Git, CodeCommit
- Strong knowledge in Server administration of both Linux and Windows
- Good understanding of security practices in the cloud
- Basic knowledge of PCI related requirements
- Very good knowledge of Networking Technologies like Load balancers, ACLs, Firewall, VPC, DNS and routing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team