Commercial Operations, EMEA
Business Development Manager- E-commerce
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
We are kicking off our Global E-commerce solution on the Danish market and we are now looking for an experienced and self-driven Business Development Manager to own, develop and lead our E-commerce business in Denmark. In your role as Business Development Manager for E-commerce you will be responsible for our GTM strategy and execution across the Enterprise and SME market. You will not have your own assigned portfolio of accounts, but you will work closely with Account Managers, Key Account Managers and Partner Account Managers on customer cases and assist in building, growing and maturing their pipelines within E-commerce payment solutions.
We are looking for a strategical expert that knows how to combine technical understanding with a commercial mindset. Someone that has the will and the drive to be the expert within this field. We are looking for a person that will not settle for anything else than the extraordinary, while inspiring colleagues, customers, and partners to take the next step within E-commerce. We are looking for a colleague that will share our vision and ambition to push towards bringing Verifone E-commerce, to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Be the local point of contact in technical matters about Verifone E-commerce offerings
- Establish and build a strong foundation and structure for E-commerce sales in Verifone Denmark
- Orchestrate and organize knowledge and best practice sharing sessions for both the SME- and Enterprise team
- Work closely with the wider sales- and partner team to pinpoint and define opportunities, with the aim of building and maturing the E-commerce sales pipeline
- Interact with customers and partners at executive level to identify how Verifone E-commerce solutions can support their business by helping them overcome potential challenges
- Take an active part in the development and execution of the local GTM strategy and making sure that it is aligned with our global roadmap
- Engage with internal stakeholders across departments and countries
What qualifications will you need to be successful:
- Proven experience within E-commerce, preferably from the payments industry
- Solid experience in pre-sales and/or sales direct to customers and through partners
- Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services within E-commerce
- Good understanding of how to navigate within a global corporate organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills in Danish and English
We believe you'll thrive in this role if you:
- Are structured in your daily work and possess a high degree of self-drive
- Know how to seize untapped opportunities and execute accordingly
- Are good at taking initiative and act instead of reacting
- Are a driven and ambitious person with a positive can-do attitude and a strong desire to make better happen
- Have experience with working in an international environment in a pre-sales role assisting sales across teams and multiple territories
- Are a highly motivated person with the aim of developing your career within Verifone
- Have a proven track record on successful accomplishments from previous jobs
What do we offer?
- An exciting and challenging job with great opportunities for personal and professional growth within a fast-paced global company
- Great colleagues and leadership team that will help you in your growth journey
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Flexibility to work remote
If you think this role suits you and your ambitions, please do get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Sales Director, Deniz Hansen Cartilli +45 2889 4789.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team