Commercial Operations, APAC
APAC Marketing and Communications Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Leading marketing and communications across the APAC Region, this role will be key to supporting the growth and success of the business in APAC. This is a hands-on role working on multiple projects across different time zones with the abilities to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Design, manage and execute marketing communication programs and strategies for APAC
- Developing content and material to support the Sales team in relation to products and sales campaigns
- Working in partnership with Sales and Product on key sales initiatives with particular focus on marketing communication, sales campaign messaging, media events, sponsorships, etc.
- Develop, manage, and drive promotional events such as conferences, customer focused activities, internal and customer workshops across the APAC region.
- Lead customer related communications with emphasis on building and developing compelling customer stories and insights to generate success in both inbound and outbound sales campaigns.
- Propose new marketing communication strategies and implementing new ideas that can improve overall funnel performance from our product and brand awareness to client retention.
- Promoting Verifone brand on social media such as Linkedin, twitter, facebook etc.
- RFP pipeline management.
- Management of newsletters and internal communications .
- Template designing and document management.
- Management of bid processes and responses working with multiple business functions regionally and globally.
- Establish a bid response template repository for the region.
- Ensure that all proposals and bid responses are proofed, meet the highest professional expectations, and comply with Verifone branding guidelines.
- Prepare presentations and content for customer facing activities.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Minimum of 12-15 years’ experience in leading and managing marketing communications and promotions.
- Experienced in organising a variety of events, workshops, conferences etc.
- Strong background and experience in B2B marketing in the software and technology sectors, ideally in a Fintech
- Management experience to lead and co-ordinate marketing activities across many stakeholder groups
- Experience across APAC working for a multi-national organization.
- Extensive content development experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with digital media platforms and marketing applications/tools including all Microsoft office programs and photo editing tools.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, articulate, and flexible to work on multiple projects in different time zones across different teams.
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, particularly the ability to observe and listen to internal and external customers
- Resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and navigate the demands of different requirements of various stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Possess a curious, creative, and innovative mindset
- An understanding of a multi-cultural approach to marketing and communications within APAC.
- Expertise with using the MS Office suite of applications
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team