For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do:
- Managing incoming and outgoing cash effectively on a daily basis
- Updating accounting database for daily financial transactions
- Performing weekly, urgent and ad-hoc payments
- Allocating transfers and payment receipts (including direct debits and standing orders)
- Following standard procedures to improve efficiency in funds transfers, cash disbursements, month-end account closing activities, and inter-departmental reporting
- Liaising with banks to address any account issues and queries
- Active cooperation with internal and external auditors
- Preparing cash flow forecast and analyzing cash position
- Resolving any issues related to foreign currency exchange.
- Developing financial reports to assist management in making appropriate decisions regarding debts and foreign exchange plans
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Higher education (preferably Finance/Accounting/Economy)
- Experience in Cash Management department would be a great asset
- Very good English in speaking and writing
- German knowledge - desirable
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel)
- Knowledge or experience of Business Objects or Oracle would be a plus
- Full-time contract of employment.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (attractive base salary, private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package etc.).
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training.
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team.
- Expanded benefit package
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team