Senior Software Developer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Dimebox/Verifone engineering teams.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Deliver quality work in high-security and high-performance environments: The stakes are high. Our clients expect the best and we are true to our word.
- Maintaining the current stack by researching the evolving the tech space, proposing and implementing new best practises.
- At least 3 years of development experience with NodeJS, Typescript and Angular (front end)
- You have broad experience in integrating back end into the UI and can develop where and when required parts of the back end compoents developed in node JS.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Enjoyment in working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Knowledge & skills on systems and services and write high quality code.
- Experience working in self steering Scrum teams.
- Used to deliver requirements in a fast paced demanding environment
- NodeJS, Angular, React, Ionic
- Different databases SQL and noSQL (mongoDB, postgreSQL)
- Redis, MapD
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Apache Kafka
- Jenkins, GIT
Join our worldwide team