Advanced Technical Support Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
Verifone offers technical support related to payment terminals and payment services included in the customers payment terminals, eCommerce solution support and much more.
- As an advanced technical support representative you will be responsible for:
- Handling our Tier 1 Customer Service requests, Reseller and partner service requests together with our level 1 helpdesk
- Support our level 1 helpdesk
- Joining trainings concerning new products and help to create instructions to level 1 team
- Working in close relationship with engineering and Key account managers
Being assigned to Nordic level work
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Technical education and / or minimum of 2 years working experience in technical helpdesk or similar position
- Good written and spoken Swedish and English skills
- Capability to independent work and also good teamworking skills
- Capability to prioritize your work
- Excellent Customer service skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team