Software QA Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are looking for Senior QA Automation Engineer having 6+ years of Experience. You will be part of global organization implementing new features into Verifone payment services. We are using continuous integration, unit testing and agile development methods to build secure services with high availability.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
- Quality assurance of electronic payment services, related to card payment terminals, e-commerce, and payment gateway backend.
- SW testing in a complex high availability payment gateway backend environment, including large number of software components and internal and external interfaces.
- Test automation framework development using Java and Robot Framework.
- Problems solving, investigation, debugging of production issues.
- Performance testing of high performance and high availability backend system
The preferred skills and experience:
- Proactive attitude and good communication and collaboration skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong hands-on Linux experience
- Test automation development experience and knowledge of Robot framework and Selenium
- Familiarity of TCP/IP and related network technologies
- Familiarity with basic network security concepts and knowledge of
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team