Global Tools and Infrastructure Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Are you motivated by new technology, and exploring creative solutions to challenging issues? If so, we have an exciting and dynamic role for you.
In this role you will be responsible to develop and maintain Corporate infrastructure by performing complex and non-complex Tools configuration, Application management, Integration and Engineering systems administrative support. With your expertise, you will frequently communicate with other Global Engineering teams.
What you'll do
- Responsible for Corporate Infrastructure development and maintenance
- Provide excellent support by maintaining positive partnership with our Global Engineering teams
- Based on the issue analysis as well as gathering enhancement requests
- You will work together with other team members as well as individually to provide proper technical solution
- Develop and maintain CI/CD environment for Global Engineering teams
- Work closely with other functional teams, third parties, and vendors to facilitate the resolution of issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Recognized Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a computer-related discipline
- Four or more years of relevant work experience in Software Development/Automation or CI/CD systems implementation and administration
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, ambitious and able to handle multiple diverse project requests.
- Thrive working in a dynamic, growing environment.
- Experience with software integration and automation.
- Experience leveraging and managing CI/CD toolchain products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory Enterprise, SonarQube etc.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation programming -- languages like Python, Java, BASH, Shell
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple products across the organization.
- Experience in Agile teams leveraging Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and to follow best industry practices as well as company policies and procedures.
- Self-starter and excellent teammate who takes initiative and collaborates well with others.
- Knowledge of system design, networking and hardware configuration and maintenance at an enterprise level (Linux and Windows).
- Experience in dealing with all the layers of a technical solution.
- Experience in Azure, AKS, DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Hashicorp Vault, Prometheus/Grafana, Kibana/ELK, Wazuh/OSSEC, Falco solutions is a plus.
- Azure Solutions Architect/DevOps Engineer/Administrator, Kubernetes Administrator certificates is a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to collaborate with technical resource personnel in a professional manner.
- You are able to analyze and resolve moderately complex technical issues by using standard problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver sound results.
- High energy level, can-do mentality, resilient, and good work ethic.
- We value integrity, honesty, maturity.
- Committed to striving for continuous improvement every single day, while also having fun. You identify as a dedicated, creative self-starter who isn't afraid to take initiative.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team