AR Accountant with Swedish
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Invoice processing;
- Bad debt management and dunning process performance;
- AR and Customer accounts reconciliation to identify unresolved/unpaid open items;
- Perform AR period end close activities;
- Cooperate closely with Sales and Order Entry departments;
- Match customer payments to receivables
- Review claims, overdue invoices, process refunds and related items
- Post interest charges and send dunning letters
- Offset customer credits and debits
- Review accounts receivable accounts for erroneous transactions or delinquencies
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues
- Perform the AR sub-ledger close process
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- University degree, preferably in Accounting or Economy;
- Experience in Accounting/Finance
- Functional knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Collections processes and controls;
- Proficiency in using Oracle and/or Get Paid system will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of English and Swedish
- Full-time contract of employment.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (attractive base salary, private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package etc.).
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training.
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team