Software Solution Consultant
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Interested in joining the team?
The Software Solution Consultant is technically responsible for implementing our solution to different prospects and partners. Acting as the senior technical resource and the technical solution expert, this position will work directly with our clients to understand their needs, architect and implement our e-commerce solution and supervise the delivery of it from a technical perspective.
What you'll do:
- Interaction with clients, collecting requirements and designing the solution
- Documenting the solution to a level of detail so that he can work with development team to build out estimates and effective resource allocations
- Sizing the proper architecture for the project
- Support pre-sales activities such as demoing capabilities of the system as well as preparing SOWs, Project Schedules, Requirements Specifications and Solution Specifications
- Support Onboarding activities such as preparing and executing against Project Schedules and Solutions Specifications, as well as transitioning projects to Client Success team
- Support Account Development activities such as preparing and executing against Change Requests, Project Schedules as well as working closely with the Client Success team
- Support the integration of third-party systems as adjunct service offerings
- Field ad-hoc technical enquiries regarding functionality, installation, deployment, customization and general product features
- Participate in cross-functional internal discussions to ensure that the business needs are being met throughout the organization
- Produce solution-related documentation
- Follow up on the assigned projects end to end, until final delivery and handover to operation support teams
What you need to have:
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role (5 years)
- Experience in business analysis – PMI or IIBA certification desired
- Previous professional experience in the eCommerce space is desired
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Good organizational skills, including the capability to break down complex enterprise needs spanning multiple applications into multi-phased, integrated project schedules, requirements specifications, and solution specifications
- Both great client and technical skills and be able to lead groups of people to achieve an optimal solution
- Project oriented including the ability to serve as a project manager
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Available to travel to various locations (local and abroad) - 30% of time
- Managing multiple tasks and deadlines - must be extremely detail oriented
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team