Product Marketing Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We’re seeking a passionate, high energy, tech savvy & detail oriented individual to join our growing Product team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategies and overall positioning as well as creating internal and external collateral to ensure business success.
What you'll do
- Market and Competitive Intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, understand their pains, motivations, aspirations (personas) and their buying criteria and evangelize them internally; be the expert on the competitive landscape and differentiators
- Customer Development – interface with key customers to understand and craft market requirements (MRD), run defined customer programs and promotions
- Solutions Development – identify and build specific vertical and segment-specific packages; understand the product technologies and clearly communicate insights
- Collateral Development - incorporating product positioning and messaging in case studies, data sheets, web copy that differentiates our products in the market
- Killer Content – create thought leading content with Whitepaper and optimize for best conversion working with demand generation and Marcom teams
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and arm them with messaging, product-specific collateral and insights
- Product Launch – Plan the launch of new products and releases and participate in the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Pricing - Make pricing and forecasting recommendations to management and cross-functional teams.
- Ecosystem Development – identify, grow and nurture key partnerships to help round out our solutions
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Minimum 2-5 years of product marketing or product management experience
- (Desirable) Experience with Software e-Commerce
- (Desirable) Cross functional experience – product management, consulting, sales and/or engaging with sales teams and channels
- Excellent PowerPoint and Word skills
- Basic understanding of online marketing, Google Analytics and Marketing Automation tools
- Good usage of Email marketing tools
- Graphic tools software knowledge is a plus
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team