For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
The Integration Specialist is responsible for delivering Verifone solutions to clients and working with integrators to integrate their solution with Verifone solutions. The Integration Specialist manages top customer projects by creating client specific guidelines for configurations and production environments, providing technical consultancy and best practices to integrators, and providing advanced technical support throughout the lifecycle of new projects. The Integration Specialist also assists with troubleshooting onboarding production escalations and works with development teams to resolve software defects and communicate requirements for enhancements needed for customers’ go live.
- Run advanced eCom Demos
- Drive Discovery sessions with Customers, capturing defined list of use cases/scenarios targeted for GoLive.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the optimum solution
- Define GoLive project plan, covering targeted timelines and milestones
- Define Integration guidelines – including documentation and code snippets for the identified scenarios/use cases (tested beforehand)
- Build Repository and Tracker for all customer projects
- Provide a feedback loop for Global Tech Writers, to ensure public documentation is accurate/ complete / clear
- Provide a feedback loop fo Global and Regional Product Management, capturing new intake requests and timelines, market feedback
- Proactively keep management informed of critical customer issues/concerns
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Requires a self-starter who has the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and effectively balance several projects at once
- Must possess strong organization and customer service skills
- Experience using Jira for issue tracking and defect management
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to pick up new and advancing Verifone technologies as they emerge
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team