EPM Solutions Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
Perform Support and Development on Hyperion Planning Cloud (EPBCS), ARCS and FCCS (Close Manager), serving as subject matter expert and partner to the business.
- Expert level knowledge on Groovy Scripting with EPBCS.
- Administration of EPBCS, ARCS, FCCS and Reporting.
- Design, develop and optimize EPBCS and ARCS application components including recon tasks, templates, web forms, business rules, calc. scripts, reports and security.
- Execute projects, build and test Hyperion Planning solutions supporting efficient budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Perform reconciliation process in ARCS for GL, AP and AR modules.
- Manage requirements for custom auto-close rules in ARCS
- Working experience in Transaction Matching module is an added advantage
- Coordinate with Tableau, EDW and other IT systems teams to develop data load processes and ensure consistent integrated data across all Verifone financial systems.
- Act as liaison between Finance and IT for EPBCS and ARCS.
- Work with end users to continuously improve Verifone’s financial systems and offer efficient problem-solving solutions.
- Provide end user support, especially during critical times such as month end close and forecast week.
- Ability to create and manage EPM Automate scripts using batch/shell/python scripting
- Working experience on EPM Integration Agent is an added advantage
- Testing of monthly patch set updates in Test Cloud instances
- Excellent knowledge on Cloud Data Management (FDMEE) data flow building
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- IT techno-functional analyst and solution architect for Oracle EPM Cloud suite
- 6-8 years’ experience on EPBCS, ARCS and FCCS (Close Manager)
- Experience in Implementation of EPM cloud with strong Application Development process experience on PBCS/EPBCS and good knowledge on consolidation/reconciliation process.
- Sound functional knowledge (Management Accounting Principles, Understanding of planning modelling like P&L, BS, Workforce, Capex planning etc.. and inter dependencies)
- Hands on Experience on Planning Modules is must
- Sound Knowledge on Business Rules / Data Forms / Task Lists / Reports
- Experience in the area of financial process transformation
- Certification in Oracle EPM Cloud
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good understanding of finance and accounting principles.
- Skilled use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Administrator experience on ARCS is must
- Knowledge in Oracle Applications EBusiness Suite (R12) will be added advantage.
- Continuous improvement and problem solver mindset is a must.
- Ability to work as a team and independently in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing and managing multiple projects.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team