For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Manage the release schedule, work closely with global deployment teams, scrum teams.
- Manage E2E complexities of Releases
- Manage the testing processes to ensure newly developed features meet quality standards and Business requirements and ensure quality checkpoint during release process
- Manage versions of different applications on different environment in a Microservices setup.
- Manage risks that may affect release scope
- Liaise with Product and QA over release of features (e.g.enabling/disabling features etc based on outcome of ETE)
- Closely work with operations and development teams (scrum) team over resolving post implementation issues
- Work closely with scrum teams, QA and operations over continuous improvement of release process.
- Communicate and promote the process, initiate process improvement
- Provide a structure for fixed releases, increase predictability, productivity, flexibility and ensuring smooth hand over from IT Delivery to IT Service.
- Come out with release calendars with a continuous cadence of release deployments
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Proven work experience of 8+ years, within Release Management, and with overall 10-15+ years work experience working in a software development field, in an Agile setup.
- Strong stakeholders Management skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams to ensure tasks are completed in time with the release schedule
- Problem solving
- In-depth knowledge of common agile and / or classical procedural models (SCRUM/ ITIL).
- Good experience with build and release management, continuous integration/continuous development.
- Ability to go into the details of the issue.
- Good experience of working JIRA and Confluence tools
- Worked as a Release Manager (or similar) for a global or international company
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team