Software Development Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
The software developer will have to:
- Design, develop, program and test software to satisfy requirements.
- Review software specifications and identify areas which require further clarification and changes
- Analyze user requirements and prepare functional and software specifications for software systems solutions.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and enhancements of the applications
- Resolve and fix problems reported
- Be able to test the applications
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Essential skills: C/C++,Java
- Linux knowledge desirable
- Knowledge in hardware (Electronic Engineer are welcome to apply)
- Basic knowledge of Android development.
- Knowledge of embedded software design, programming and debugging
- Good communication skills
- Spoken and written English
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team