Sr Business Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- You deal well with conflicting or ambiguous technical and commercial requirements, and adept at distilling requirements into user stories which both technical engineers as well as business leaders understand.
- You have a track record of working well under limited supervision, with ability to produce results quickly and thoroughly.
- You contribute to refining product analysis techniques.
- Have you worked closely with Development teams to deliver fit-for-purpose specifications and customer requirements, with a focus on standards and technologies?
- You enforce and identify improvements to governance & industry standards.
- You provide effective optimized approaches to maximize coverage within time and resource constraints.
- You work with the project team forming strategies to meet release timelines aligned with the organizational roadmap while maintaining responsibility for collaborating across multiple teams (internal & external), to achieve the best customer outcomes.
- You effectively co-ordinate with internal and external partners to develop and manage requirements expectations and user experiences.
- You excel at conducting walkthroughs of requirements and specifications with key commercial and engineering resources and clients.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in the field of product management and business analysis with a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, preferably in SW Engineering or Computer Science
- Experienced in scope management, planning and estimation
- Adept at building and strengthening relationships with senior partners
- Experienced managing across functional teams
- Demonstrates structured process disciplines
- Demonstrates understanding of the phases of systems analysis, the software development process, and/or functional engineering principles
- Experience with payment systems and/or retail environments is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to effectively juggle a wide range of various tasks
- Analytical and advanced problem solving skills
- Technical leadership skills
- Good organization and planning skills
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team