Order Administration Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
For our local Bucharest center we are looking for an Order Administration Analyst who will be responsible for onboarding and order administration tasks while combining skills, passion and positive mindset. The Order Administration Analyst will report directly to the Order Administration Manager and will be accountable for end to end order management while working towards measured KPI’s.
What you`ll do:
- Onboarding and processing customer orders to internal guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for collating all customer documents required for compliance purposes
- Support setting up new processes based on customer and business requirements
- Liaising with external and internal departments (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Customers) to resolve queries
- Responsible for change management of recurring subscription contracts in global ERP system
- Ability to adapt and work across various systems and provide support with testing and automation
What you need to have:
- Direct experience of Order Processing with an ERP system
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Friendly and warm personality
- Strong team spirit and professional attitude
- Work on own initiative and well in a team
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
Nice to have:
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
- Alternative language: Spanish, German
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV in English.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team