Commercial Operations, EMEA
Customer Sales Representative
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Attracting new customers and work with existing ones in the territory of Latvia;
- Organize, coordinate and control sales activities;
- Regular visits and communication with potential and existing customers in the territory of Latvia;
- Building successful and productive long-term relationships with customers;
- Product and services presentations and offers preparations;
- Professional consultancy relating to products and services;
- Maintenance and updating of a customers database;
- Preparation and submission of reports.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Experience in active sales in the B2B sector for more than 2 years;
- Positive, energetic and result-oriented personality;
- Good communications, product presentations, and collaborations skills;
- Good skills to independently plan, organize daily work and make decisions;
- Purposeful and high result-oriented;
- Good knowledge of Latvian, Russian and basic English language skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, ability to work in the team;
- B category driving license.
- Creative, dynamic and challenging work in an international company;
- Good working conditions and social guarantees;
- Competitive salary
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team