For more than 30+ years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide. Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
This position is located in Riga, Latvia.
What you'll do
Ensures achievement of strategic revenue objectives for a specific product or product family. Plays proactive role in product delivery and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors and meets Market needs. Involved with product line throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities).
- Works closely with development project managers to differentiate the product/product family by developing realistic development plan and schedule, creating product specifications , and evaluating and prioritizing requests for product changes and enhancements.
- Works closely with Sales, Marcom, customer and product support to competitively differentiate the product or product family and resolve issues and problems that will affect product’s success. Includes being involved in issues such as special training, special promotions, designing demos, developing training courses.
- Maintains close relationship to customers for awareness of customers’ needs and perspectives.
- Assists creation of release materials and assists in new product release.
- Operates under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment
- Good management of all products within a product family or product line.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or engineering. Advanced degree in business management, marketing, or planning desirable.
- Requires four to six years experience in product support, product planning or consulting environment.
- Thorough knowledge of long-range and operational planning techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and technical resources from multiple areas of the company
- Ensures achievement of strategic revenue objectives for a specific product or product family.
- Plays proactive role in product delivery and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors and meets Market needs.
- Involved with product line throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities).
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team