Global Product Owner
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
We are looking for a talented Global Product Owner – Boarding Platform Services to join our product team specializing in the digital solution for sign up, registration and setup across various processes and system.
We are moving from individual product onboarding to a digital consistent, frictionless, guided onboarding experience that is the starting point for the customer satisfaction. Your mission will be to help define the roadmap execution for platform capabilities associated to payment products and solutions, translate business requirements to features and services and drive implementations and launch to the business.
What you'll do
- Act as a liaison between business leaders, development, testing and project team, highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from the information gathered
- Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers
- Test the product for quality assurance and validate client requirements
- Provide technical support across multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Gather and document business and client requirements to technical requirements and specifications. Analyzes, documents and validates business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions.
- Create and update project documentation, including Use Cases, flowcharts, other documentation artifacts – as needed/ requested by a Product Manager;
- Design and create custom reports to measure performance
- Actively establish strong domain understanding both deep and broad for the relevant end-to-end processes and help drive the product roadmap.
- Define and prioritize use cases that streamlines the execution of a value-added customer onboarding experience and help drive the product roadmap
- Support trainings, manage releases, ensure smooth rollout of projects, complete pre and post-implementation activities
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Experience performing duties of a Scrum Product Owner (backlog management, grooming, etc.) is preferred
- Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with Agile– is preferred
- Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on onboarding services
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written), analytical and process analysis skills
- Good and timely decision making
- Advanced English knowledge
- Strong desire to reach business results and a passion for excellence
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team