Product Marketing Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide. Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
This position can be located in either Atlanta, GA, Tampa, FL or Clearwater, FL.
What you'll do
The PMM directs, drives, and executes the marketing activities of the business unit with multiple product line responsibilities and drives direction of product marketing strategy through the establishment of objectives, policies, and directives. The PMM is Responsible for product roadmaps, positioning, market segmentation, and competitive analysis and owns all documentation, literature, presentations, whitepapers, and RFPs/RFIs.
- Drive the development of marketing plans, business plans, market/product requirements, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity.
- Provide input and recommendations to Management Executives on major trends, issues, and concerns.
- Participates in the development of marketing strategies with sales and marketing executives.
- Conducts competitive analysis and maintains information repository of all competitive activity
- Evaluates ideas for new products changes and determines nature and scope of present and future products.
- Works with Marketing Communications group to execute the overall marketing strategy.
- Helps to creates and owns the internal and external documentation set. This includes price lists, product/solution literature, whitepapers and training material
- Creates, maintains, and presents customer facing presentations and materials
- Responds to, and maintains a repository of, customer RFIs and RFPs.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Minimum 5 years of Product Marketing or Product Management experience
- 3+ years of experience in payments, software, or similar industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related.
- Extensive experience with customer-facing content creation
- In-depth understanding of hardware and software technology is required
- Experience in payment industry is required
- Experience with cloud services, SAAS and similar is a strong Plus
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team