Front Office clerk
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Guides visitors and suppliers arriving at the reception in an efficient and professional manner, in compliance with the legal safety conditions for health and safety at work; ensures that the reception activity is organized efficiently, including taking care of the good development and presentation of the reception workspace;
- Manages the entire activity of virtual and direct correspondence in terms of activities related to facilities, authorities, projects of the company based on high ticket.
- Maintains the operational relationship of the medical service providers for the provision of occupational medicine at employment and periodically, and the preparation of up-to-date situations regarding the status of the employees who have gone through the occupational medicine process; maintains up to date the situation of the documents that must be signed by the employees, upon arrival in the company and periodically, for the OSH and SU training; ensures compliance with the KPI and SLA of the specific legislation;
- Provides support within the facilities department for organizing internal events by acting as a support team in planning and conducting these company events;
- Conducts ad-hoc administrative tasks, prepares and manages various administrative documents, writes various reports (stocks, inventories, etc.) assigned by the facilities manager;
- Ensures compliance with internal regulations;
- Ensuring the confidentiality of information according to internal rules, special training and compliance procedures.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Completed secondary education
- Relevant similar experience in a position of Administrative Staff;
- Attention to detail, but also the ability to see the implications at the macro level
- Knowledge of the basic principles of accounting and finance
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Orientation towards solving problems
- Advanced knowledge of English (any other known foreign language is a plus)
- Communication - communication skills
- Balanced and adaptable personality - copes with changes in the work environment, provides results in high volume and stress conditions, easily collaborates with others
- Productivity - efficiently organizes its working time and delivers to the standards imposed by quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Seriousness / punctuality - respects the work schedule, ensures that the responsibilities within the department are taken over / covered in its absence, is punctual at meetings
- Responsibility - respects the direction indicated by the management, assumes the obtained results, fulfills its work tasks in the allotted time
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team