For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Presentation of internal monthly, quarterly and annual accounts according to USGAAP.
- Presentation of financial statements in German GAAP / South Africa GAAP/ Irish GAAP/
- Quality assurance of reporting in relation to USGAAP and internal guidelines
- Preparation of tax return and annual tax report to our corporate tax department
- Contact person for SOX reporting, and also responsible for the preparation of a number of SOX reports.
- Contact person for our auditor, debt collection lawyer, bank, insurance and public authorities.
- Responsible for local implementation of corporate finance guidelines and policies
- Ensuring good cooperation between the local business unit, the shared service center and key corporate functions
- Lead the implementation of local finance initiatives and advice on finance implications across the local operations and commercial operations
- Reports weekly to local leadership and Europe Regional Controller
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Solid professional background and preferable experience from an international business environment, or you may work in a major audit firm and wants to come across the table.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to effectively coordinate across departments
- Experienced user of Oracle or other complex ERP-tool is an advantage
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English written and verbal - German will be an asset
- Analytical and yet able to oversee and prioritize tasks and requirements to maximize the benefit for Verifone and for Verifone customers
- Full-time contract of employment.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (attractive base salary, private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package etc.).
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training.
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team.
- Expanded benefit package
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team