Commercial Operations, EMEA
Business Development Manager
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and gross margin quotas.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts.
- Effectively manage any customer debt.
- Utilise approved sales processes and tools.
- Analyze customer requirements and promote Verifone products, solutions and services to fill such requirements.
- Develop open and clear communications between other business and functional groups to improve customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal Verifone resources to coordinate activities that support sales and resolve customer issues.
- Share market intelligence with the appropriate internal contacts.
- Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, etc. subject to approval.
- Travel around the UK potentially required.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex project and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer focused and goal-oriented
- Experience working in payment industry a plus
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team