Clearing and Settlement Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Education: Degree holder in Finance, Business, or Banking
- Up to 3 years working experience, preferably in the financial service industry
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements and market practices of treasury settlement operations, banking operations
- Hands on experience working with clearing and settlement process with card schemes (Visa/Mastercard)
- Working with Visa Edit Package and Mastercard Clearing Optimizer will be a strong plus.
- Reconciling mutual funds within the clearing and settlement process in accordance with documented timeliness in policies and procedures
- Handle pre-settlement/settlement exception cases: manual resolution of exceptions which have been identified during daily review of various reports
- Post-settlement investigations: assist in the monitoring and resolution of escalations in a timely manner
- Interface seamlessly with internal and external customers, 3rd parties and clearing organizations
- Provide support to internal departments by responding to inquires via email
- Participate in work procedure improvement exercises as required
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products primarily Excel Spreadsheet; eager to learn new programs and products
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team