Manager, Contact Center Training Development
This position can be located in Tucson, AZ; Scottsdale, AZ; Atlanta, GA; Clearwater, FL; Ashford, United Kingdom or Wellington, New Zealand
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
As the Manager for our Training Development group, you are in charge of the development, deployment, and measurement of training curricula for our Global Contact Centers. You will be partnering with subject matter experts and key contacts across various departments to ensure that the training we provide to our staff matches our support needs and stays current as new products and services are developed. Your expertise in training techniques and practices will help drive enhanced skills among employees in order to improve performance in our contact centers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· You will develop, implement, and maintain training programs, curriculum, and materials including testing and evaluation processes to assess the absorption of course materials by students.
· You will conduct ongoing assessments of training needs and existing training material for new contact center personnel and continuing education for existing staff. Provide direction on recommended updates to training courses and material to address areas of opportunity.
· You will ensure our training material reflects our current products, services, processes, and procedures so our staff provides exceptional service to customers.
· You will measure our overall training program effectiveness through regular surveys, evaluations, and feedback gathering and formulate corrective measures to address identified gaps and ensure alignment with the business’s strategic goals.
· You will lead a team of training developers including providing mentoring and developmental support and conducting performance evaluations.
· You may have other duties assigned to you to based on new projects and business update.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Business Administration or related field - Master’s Degree preferred
Minimum 5 years of developing training material. Additional experience with training facilitation preferred.
Minimum 2 years people management experience preferred
Minimum 2 years of working in a Contact Center environment preferred
Comprehensive knowledge of key adult learning theories and their application in an online and classroom-based environment
Experience working with LMS based curricula preferred
Experience in payment card industry is helpful
Skills & Ability:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues and address training requirements for the business
Demonstrated time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Capable of working autonomously and take leadership in ambiguous situations
Flexible and adaptable to changes in plans and direction
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, OneNote)
Ability to travel internationally is required
Verifone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team