Product Manager Reporting
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager - Reporting, responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of business requirements, translating them into functional specifications, supporting the creation and maintenance of product backlog and working in close communication with product managers, developers, architects and company’s experts.
In Verifone, as liaison between business and technical, the Product Manager plays a key role in the product life cycle, ensuring that the final solution meets business objectives.
What you'll do
- Act as a liaison between business leaders, development, testing and project team, highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from the information gathered
- Gather and document client business requirements/ technical specifications
- Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers
- Test the product for quality assurance and validate client requirements
- Provide technical support across multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements. Analyzes, documents and validates business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions.
- Create and update project documentation, including Use Cases, flowcharts, other documentation artifacts – as needed/ requested by a Product Manager;
- Design and create custom reports to measure performance
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree (Operations Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, IT, or Computer Science majors preferred)
- Technical background allowing the candidate to engage in development discussions
- Experience performing duties of a Scrum Product Owner (backlog management, grooming, etc.) is preferred
- Experience in building reports
- Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with Agile– is preferred
- Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written), analytical and process analysis skills
- Advanced English knowledge
- Experience with project management tools, experience with UML / BPMN University Studies
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work on state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
Join our worldwide team