Commercial Operations, EMEA
FP&A Analyst Denmark
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
As an FP&A Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to assist in budget preparation and weekly revenue forecasting for Denmark and Baltics, as well as monthly rolling forecasts for P/L and business review input. You will also be using your skills and experience to provide key reporting and analytics supporting the Head of FP&A Nordics and the Managing Director of Denmark.
Apart from the organization in Denmark, you will have a wide number of interfaces in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Poland, UK and the United States. We are in an international environment, where you will work in a matrix organization with close cooperation with the other group entities.
In addition, you will follow up, analyze, and propose changes to processes, plans and business cases and participate in or lead ad hoc projects in various finance-related areas.
- Budget reporting with ability to prepare underlying assumptions as well as data import to Hyperion for presentations and key business analysis and commenting.
- Monthly P/L forecasting and preparation of business reviews with import of data into Hyperion and business analysis and insightful commentary on data extracted.
- Providing ad hoc local analytics for decision support for local management team.
- Reporting of additional corporate requests on business and key figures.
- You will be conducting commission calculations and reporting on key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Providing analytics on cost and control of OPEX including approving country purchase requests.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Newly graduated or up to 2 years of experience working within finance or accounting as well as holding a relevant higher education such as MSc. in Finance or Economics.
- You are prepared to take a hands-on approach and interest in understanding and working with reporting tools such as Hyperion and Tableau. Furthermore, you have advanced Excel skills.
- You will have a genuine flair for business intelligence.
- The role requires a high degree of fluency in English, both written and verbal communication.
- Occasional travel is expected when required. We would anticipate no more than 5-10 day per year.
- The role involves working with tight deadlines, so being able to prioritize and switch between tasks, and the ability to plan and structure your work, will be essential.
- Whilst attention to detail is essential in the role, you will also need to see and understand the big picture at a strategic level.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team