Junior Financial Operations Specialist
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you’ll do:
- Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and cash receipt system entries for the bank accounts;
- Timely researching and following through of unreconciled items;
- Identifying root causes for reconciling items and working with department manager to implement process improvements;
- Reviewing AR aging for accuracy and completeness;
- Working with appropriate internal staffs to collect on past due amounts;
- Recognize consistent problem areas and report to higher level for action
- As general duties, you will also assist with month end closing and various yearly audits;
- Updates process documentation and assist with the automation of manual processes
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals.
- Actively participate in achieving the goals of the team and the department
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required;
- 1 to 2 years experience in accounts payable/accounts receivables;
- Strong computer skills, and good command of Excel;
- Details oriented, perfectionist and with a proactive attitude;
- Multitasking and managing workload in order to meet deadlines
- Take initiative and work independently with little guidance from management;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Display innovative thinking.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks such as: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
Join our worldwide team