Senior HQA Software Engineer
For more than 30 years VeriFone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. VeriFone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
VeriFone has a diverse, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with the best and brightest in our industry around the globe. Our competitive fierceness is fed by our passion for excellence in our products and services, and our obsession with customer satisfaction. Across the globe, VeriFone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at VeriFone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners, and investors. It's this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees to personal and professional success.
What you'll do
As part of Global Quality team in R&D organization, responsible for ensuring products design and developed for global market meet quality, performance and system reliability specifications.
- Design and develop system test applications in accordance with the functionalrequirement of the HQA test applications, typically under one of the platforms such as Android, Linux system and to simulate End-to-End system environment for test validation.
- Conduct system validation test using the system test applications developed andcontinue fine tune of test applications to maximize the test coverage and approach relevant automated testing.
- Design, program, simulate and test machinery and processes in order completeexact tasks.
- Develop test automation through test tools with vision function, procedures andchecklists that effectively validate the product system quality and reliability goals specified in product requirement document productive.
- Develop system test plan including functional and interoperability testrequirement at all level of system.
- Develop test cases in accordance with Product and system requirement & allperceivable use cases associated with live implementations at all level of the system.
- Guide and mentor partners in development of system test plan, test requirement,test cases & test apps development-Nice to have
- Provide clear oversight and status reporting of test apps development & test planand test case execution.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software & Embedded system, Electrical/Electronic
- Minimum 2~5 years of working experience in design and development of testapplications particularly in Android & Linux platforms.
- Experience in programming or integration system testing involving Android/Linuxplatform products and Vision function development with EmguCV or OpenCV
- Good knowledge of C, C++, C#, Python.
- Middle written/read and report generating skills.
- Good team player and able to work with multiple sites.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team