QA & Solution Integration Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Designing, conducting and documenting of UAT and end-to-end solution quality tests
- Conducting and documenting of tests (VISA / MC / other schemas / Partners)
- Preparing users' manuals
- Supervising of software versioning (tracking changes)
- Preparing and supervising execution of software deployment and migration plans
- Maintaining knowledge base on delivered solution
Automate tasks, create/improve small tools and increase efficiency;
Create, review and optimize SOPs and user documentation;
Able to determine when to manage issues oneself and when to escalate;
Able to audit the quality of work performed and provide constructive feedback;
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Applied understanding of different software testing methodologies and tools
- Experience in conducting and documenting of different types of tests (functional and non-functional, UAT, end-to-end, regression, etc.)
- Ability to analyze requirements and define test scenarios as well as experience of writing and executing test scripts
- Basic technical skills (process/application lifecycle, networking)
- Working experience of agile methodologies
- Practical knowledge of the full software lifecycle
- Good problem solving, analytical thinking and accuracy
- Good command of English (written and spoken; B2 or higher)
Experience of the following would also be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of database systems, OLTP, Web services (XML, http requests), telco protocols (TCP/IP, ...), EMV and contactless, protocols for authorization (SPDH, ISO8583, APACS), cryptography
- ISTQB Foundation
- Testing financial or POS systems
- VISA / MC certifications projects
- Python knowledge will be the advantage
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team