Junior Chargeback Analyst
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
The Junior Chargeback Analyst is managing the Chargeback & Refund Process in order to ensure the operational flow for the company’s commercial activity.
What you’ll do:
- Solve chargeback/dispute requests from the processing banks
- Provide support to the end-users and the partners in the chargeback process
- Intermediate communication between partner banks and customers to increase won rates in chargeback process
- Investigate and provide supporting documentation for payment returns
- Assure the good functionality of the refund process
What you need to have:
- Higher education in progress or finalized
- Minimum 6 months of experience in operational area is preferred
- Strong PC skills in Windows environment and familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Organized person with good attention to details and analytical skills
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Gain knowledge in the payments vertical
- Learn all the back-end processes in the online payments
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team